Almost daily diary!

▼

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh Look! I've got one of these...


And one of these!

Thank you to Hadrianas treasures and Amy (sorry it took me so long Amy, well I don't think I've passed it on yet anyway!)

Feel free to award yourselves bloggy mates, I can't choose, you are all lovely!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards!! They are very well deserved :-)

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And it reminds me that I had two awards ages ago and never put them up!!! Or passed them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations sweetie. Very well deserved. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    I would give you lots of awards too
    because I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Suburbia! Hope things are going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The awards are well deserved. You have such a flair for writing. x

    ReplyDelete