Almost daily diary!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have just one word to say to you......

Here's a meme I have done before, but it was probably last year, and lots has changed since then, so when I saw it again I thought I'd have another go. You need to answer with one word answers (obviously!) not easy for me, hence the title!

1. Where is your cell phone? Somewhere

2. Your hair? Brown

3. Your mother? Mad

4. Your father? Technical

5. Your favourite food? Anything

6. Your dream last night? Oasis

7. Your favourite drink? Wine

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. What room are you in? Attic

10. Your hobby? Communicating

11. Your fear? Loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

13. Where were you last night? Here

14. Something that you aren't? Roasted

15. Muffins? Scones

16. Wish list item? Home

17. Where did you grow up? Cheltenham

18. Last thing you did? Ate

19. What are you wearing? Thin!

20. Your TV? iPlayer

21. Your pets? Gone

22. Friends? Wonderful

23. Your life? Messy

24. Your mood? Excited

25. Missing someone? Yes

26. Vehicle? Tickles

27. Something you're not wearing? Silk

28. Your favourite store? Sweetmart

29. Your favourite colour? Bright

30. When was the last time you laughed? 17:43

31. Last time you cried? Recently

32. Your best friend? Wales

33. One place that I go to over and over?

34. One person who emails me regularly?

35. Favourite place to eat? Sofa

Just to explain, my car's registration, sort of spells Tickles, almost....In case you think I've gone completely mad?

Feel free to join in!



5 comments:

Maggie May said...

Feel I know you a bit better now!
I imagined you a blond (Don't know why!)

Number 19 had me stumped!!!!!!!

Nuts in May

Suburbia said...

Hi Maggie, No.19, wearing thin, as in loosing patience!

Saz said...

enlightening

Rose said...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one confused by #19:) And thanks for explaining "Tickles," too.

Maria said...

It's a good'un!