Almost daily diary!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To tired to post!

The Ultimate Color Test

When you are at peace, you are:

Thoughtful and sensitive

When you are moved to act, you are:

Giving and warm

When you are inspired, you are:

Creative and productive

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Philosophical and expressive

Your life's purpose is:

To find contentment


I have to admit to being just a bit to tired to think tonight! However as I was trawling about I found this and thought it was a fair assessment (considering all I did was choose a few colours!!)


I found it here, if you fancy a go. There are other quizzes if you scroll down on the same site, some which may be of interest (!) for example :

What should you nickname your boobs? (yes, honestly!)

What condiment are you ?(how many can there be?!)

The socks personality test (especially for BS5!)

What does your burger say about you? (before or after you've eaten it do you think?!)

Would you make a good pirate? (quite topical)

How's your attention span? (where've you gone? Hey........)


And so many more that I gave up trying to scroll down to the end. So if you're a bit bored tonight, click to find out 'If you're a Hot Chick'!!

Go on I dare you........

12 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

Is there one for your choice of breakfast? I'll go and find out!

Maggie May said...

I never seem to be able to copy & paste successfully into a comment. I got a different answer but it was that I was a very confident & artistic person.
The confident bit is a bit over the top!

Saz said...

that looks like fun...

Suburbia said...

Dotterel, I'm sure there was a "What sort of breakfast are you?" one!

Maggie, did you try the others?!

Rose said...

I'll pass on this one, Suburbia--me a hot chick?? I did take one of those quizzes a while back to see what kind of dessert I am. Apparently, I am a lemon meringue pie. Hmmm, don't know what that says about me, but it sure is delicious!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

I'm well past being a "hot chick" but I'll go and have a look, just for fun.

A x

Lindsay said...

My brain has been in a whirl and am also now very tired due to a massive fraud attack on my identity. Thank God for internet banking as I would not have picked it up. £10,000 had been spent on a fake credit card and my address had been changed on the computer systems. My bank have been very very good. Once you have had this type of fraud the bank set up a really really sophisticated detection system not available to everyone.

I am definitely a "Hot Chick" but not in that sense - I am just Furious!!!

Mean Mom said...

My husband says that I'm still a hot chick! That's usually on a Saturday night, when he's wearing his beer goggles, though, so I'm not sure that it counts.

Kitty said...

I got the same answer as you for the Colour Test (I refuse to spell it the American way). As for the boobs, aren't everyone's called 'Pinky' and 'Perky' or is that just me? :-O x

Working Mum said...

Not bored, just still off sick (if anything feeling worse) so had a go. It said my life's purpose was to 'change the world'; better change my blog then 'cause I thought it was to 'have it all'!

Come to think of it, I once had a teacher who said I would be Prime Minister, must have missed my calling.

Anyway, thanks for your comments re teachers' presents. I can't believe one put them in the bin - he/she didn't deserve her pupils' efforts! Give me mangled cakes and whacky biscuits any day!

Anonymous said...

sounds great Suburbia will have some of that. xxxx

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Aren't pirates the best?

I love pirates.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore