"I'll stay another few minutes" I said "But it's late and you need to sleep"
"Not just a few more minutes" He protested "Ten thousand hours"
There was a short silence while he thought about what he had just said ....... "Actually" He went on " I think I might be a bit bored by then"
How sweet, at least I know where I stand!
I've been tagged by Half Mum Half Biscuit (what a great blog name? I'm sure there have been times when I have been more biscuit than mummy!) I think I may have done something like it a long time ago so sorry if it seems familiar. Here goes....
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you
2. Complete the lists of 8s
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. This weekend.
2. The school holidays.
3. Being in control of my own life.
4. Some child free time (as much as I love the school holidays)
5. Finding a fulfilling job.
6.Watching my children grow and thrive.
7. Finding myself.
8. Being content.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Started to construct my CV.
2. Applied for a job.
3. Ate lunch at breakfast time.
5. Drove to the train station.
6. Kissed goodbye.
7. Ate chocolate.
8. Slept peacefully.
8 Things I wish I could do:
2. Swim properly, not just downwards.
3. Get through my divorce without causing hurt and pain.
4. Come out the other end (soon) feeling it was all worth it.
5. Time travel.
6. Write a best seller.
7. Be better at playing with my children.
8. Earn a living doing something I love.
8 My favourite fruits:
8. My Children
8 Places I'd like to travel:
1. Anywhere instantly (like the original Tomorrow People, do you remember them?)
2. To the future.
3. To the past.
4. To the countryside.
5. To the sea.
6. To bed.
7. To see my Granny.
8. And back again........
8 Places I've lived:
3. The dog house.
4. Planet Loon!
6. The depths of despair.
7. On top of the world.
8. In my minds eye.
8 People tagged:
Now this is where it all falls down a bit! I find it hard to choose 8 so please be tagged if you feel like it, it's all up to you now...........