Almost daily diary!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Award time.

I've done lots in the last 24 hours but none of it of any interest whatsoever. I hate it when that happens, busy but unproductive!

However I do have a bit of housekeeping to do. Liz has passed a lovely award to me (thanks Liz) and I think I have to pass it on. It was created by Crystal over at Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of the heart donor who saved the life of Crystal's baby boy, Noah.

Crystal says: The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

So here goes: I would like to 'share the love' with Susan, Maggie, and Mean Mom.

I'd also like to pass it to Rose and Hullabaloo but they already have one and Bobo for all the counselling(!) and BS5 because he never fails to be positive!

There, done now. Just hope something more exciting happens tomorrow!



6 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you so much! I will pass this along but I need help~ I don't know how to link that award~can you tell me how? Thank you!

Maggie May said...

Thanks...... that is really heart warming. Will be a while till I can do anything about it as my technical support is going camping! I cannot put anything into by side bar! Oh to be a technophobe........ it is a great frustration to me!

mrsnesbitt said...

Congratulations!

XXYXX said...

Awww thanks Suburbia sweetie ♥

I see you.

Kitty said...

Congratulations on your award - that's a cute one.

I know those unproductive days - gets me down too! x

Mean Mom said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! It's a lovely award!